This is a 4-day training
The mobile devices has taken an inalienable part of our lives. Because of the different kinds of vulnerabilities that exists in mobile applications, the mobile device is more subject to breach than ever. And with personal mobile devices invading the work place, a new door has wide opened to cyber criminals.
In this an extensive hands-on class students will be exploiting a myriad of vulnerabilities, learn how attackers can compromise their application and how they can counter these hacks using secure coding & obfuscation techniques.
What Will I Learn?
This course prepares you and paves your way to start your career in Mobile Applications Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing. It will also provide you with the basic knowledge to start discovering and hunting vulnerabilities in mobile applications both iOS and Android platforms.
- Understanding Android system internals and security model
- Understanding the Android mobile application architecture
- Creating your first Android Pentesting Lab
- Reverse Engineering Android and iOS Apps
- Static, Dynamic Analysis and App hooking
- Bug Hunting for Android and iOS Apps for fun and profit
- Practical exploitingitation of Android Components vulnerabilities.
- Backdooring Android Apps and get full access of Android phones
- And much more…
- Understanding iOS system internals and security model
- Understanding the iOS mobile application architecture
- Setting up iOS Pentesting Lab and Jailbreaking your device
- Cycript Basics, Dynamic Analysis of iOS applications
- Advanced Runtime Manipulation using Cycript
- Practical Exploitation for iOS applications vulnerabilities
- Traffic interception and Network manipulation
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed to start from the very basics and builds up to advanced topics. Anyone who is an enthusiast to start his journey in Mobile Apps Hacking and Exploitation, this course is for them!REGISTER